Saturday, November 14, 2015

About me

Many have seen my good side without knowing how I really feel most of the times. I guess it's perfectly fine to disguise myself in this community. When many know too much about others, conflicts begin. Jealousy and hatred prevail. It is in nature to bottle up my emotions. Simply put, I am quiet. That's me and it's not an easy feat to change me.

Perhaps a simple of introduction would be good to start the new blog.

  1. Till I am comfortable, I will remain anonymous. So please respect my decision.
  2. The stories here are mostly true unless otherwise mentioned.
  3. My life may not live up to expectation so please don't judge me.
  4. Drop comments please. I may not reply as fast as you have imagined, but I will.
  • Height : 175 cm
  • Weight : 65 kg
  • Race : Chinese
  • Role : Mostly bottom
  • Experience : 4 ex-es.

Let me know if you need to know more.

Thanks.

Promiscuous J

No comments:

Post a Comment